Step by step guide on PayPal Pro integration
1. Go to Settings → Payments in your 123ContactForm account. In the Merchant Setup section, tick the checkbox Accept payments via Paypal Pro.
2. Provide your PayPal Pro API Username, API Password and API Signature.
3. Tick the checkbox Enable payments for this form at page top and you’re set.
The PayPal Pro integration is now set up for your form. Here is further information that will help you use PayPal Pro as a payment processor.
- Where to find your PayPal Pro API credentials? In your PayPal account, go to Profile → API Access → Account Information. Click Request API Credentials → My selling preferences → Update for the API Access item. Submit the API Credential Request form.
- PayPal Pro payments can be recurrent. Select your preferred recurrence in the Settings → Merchant Setup section and a recurring payment will be initiated.
- When users click Purchase at the bottom of the form, the next form page shows them the credit card information fields. Once these are filled in, users arrive at the regular Thank You page of your form.