WordPress publishing requires downloading and installing the 123ContactForm plugin for WordPress. Once it is installed, your forms can be published on WordPress in seconds.Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to install and use the 123ContactForm plugin for WordPress:
- Download the 123ContactForm plugin for WordPress.
- Install the plugin:
a. unzip and move the folder 123contactform-for-worpress to your wordpress/wp-content/plugins directory;
b. visit your WordPress dashboard -> Plugins tab and click on the Activate button for the plugin named 123ContactForm for WordPress.
- Go to your 123ContactForm account -> My Forms -> Get Code & Publish (in the menu of the form that you want to post on your blog). Choose the WordPress option in the menu on the left, copy the line of code that you find there and paste it in your blog post.
There is a second way of using the WordPress online form plugin. You may find it easier, once you’re familiar with the first method. Here are the steps for using the new method (we’re assuming that the WordPress contact form plugin is already installed and activated):
- Go to your 123ContactForm account -> My Account section. Under Account Details, spot the API Key. It should say none (create now). Press Create now. Copy the API Key that has been generated.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and edit your post. Make sure you are in the Visual mode (not HTML). Click on the 123ContactForm icon in your menu, paste the API Key in the lightbox that appears and press Connect.
- All of your forms will then be listed in a dropdown list. Choose the form that you want to publish and press Embed.